A Blog About All Things Delicious


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Say Goodbye to Racoon Eyes

Alright, sometimes I don't wash my makeup off before I go to bed at night.  I know - just add it to my list.  But let's be honest, I'm sure plenty of you miss occasionally too.  Or even if you are a faithful face-washer, sometimes you're mascara smudges, or flakes off toward the end of the day.  Good night!!  What would I do without mascara, but really, it makes me look nastified about 25% of the time as well.

To the point, my sister found the coolest mascara that, I swear on top old smokey, does NOT EVER give you raccoon eyes.  No smudging, flaking, sliding off your eyelashes etc.  It's BLINC masacara.


As demonstrated in the diagram above, the mascara forms these tubes around your eyelashes.  Then, when you wash your face, the whole tube comes off in one piece.  It's the craziest, coolest thing I've ever put on my face.  And, because it creates just one piece, it doesn't smear or smudge like regular tar-ish mascara.  The only draw back - it doesn't give you as much fullness as, say, Diorshow (which wins 2nd best).  But in order to avoid a 5-o'clock shadow under my eyes, I say this stuff is worth it.  

2 comments:

  1. We have the same taste in mascara! I use Blink generally, but on those days its not raining and I don't plan to cry or swim and I want a little extra WOW, I go for the Dior Show (on the top lashes only). As I write this I am realizing how utterly unimportant this is. But it is always somewhat rewarding to know that you searched the world over for the best mascara and have it validated by a friend. :)

    ReplyDelete