A Blog About All Things Delicious


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Modern Family

I was having a hard time coming up with something to write about, then I realized, I've been telling everyone and everyone's friends to watch this TV show.  Hello!!!  Watch Modern Family.

Now, a lot of shows have been funny.  Seinfeld...a classic.  Friends...funny until about 9th grade then it got lame.  Cheers...oh, back when I was 6 I thought it was funny but really I didn't have a clue.  But this show, I honestly just about wet my pants every time I watch it.  I'm not kidding - you'll love it!

Clever dialogue from one of the latest episodes:

Claire: You think I smother our children?
Phil: It's not your fault honey, "Mother" is part of the word.  You never hear of anyone being "sfathered" to death.

Here's the link to my favorite episode: http://abc.go.com/watch/modern-family/235331/250150/moon-landing?cid=fullepisodeaccess

2 comments:

  1. I love this show! Laugh-out-loud comedy. Did you know Cam is straight in real life? He plays the gay SAHM role so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely mine and Sam's favorite show! We laugh so hard every single episode! I definitely think Sam will be just like Phil when he is a dad!

    ReplyDelete